Journal of a Vee-dubber

WARNING
: This site is image-heavy.
Sunday, January 18, 2004
      Introduction



Meet George. Yes. George the Air-cooled Volkswagen. That's his owner beside him. That would be me.

George is a 1968 model Volkswagen who has had his original 1300cc engine taken out and changed with a 1600cc one. I found him in Seremban in January 2003 outside a VW mechanic's house and bought him in April. (Just in time for my birthday). My mother loaned me the money to buy him and now *sniff* I pay her back by monthly installments. *sniff*

George was found in a faded Baby Blue colour. I quickly changed that to crystal white, the colour you see in the above image.

   Ted Mahsun at 6:50 PM | Link This Post |


About this blog
Join me and my adventures with George, the air-cooled Volkswagen that could!
 
Posts of Note
Introduction
Why George?
Visiting Bugfest 2003
From Ipoh to KL
Surviving the LDP
Powered By Blogger TM
©2004 muhtadi / Teddy
Not affiliated with Volkswagen of Anywhere.
Air-cooled rules.
BT 1.5